- Mission, values and drivers
- Sixth Form
- Home Learning
- The Sharp System
- Dixons Academies Trust
- Improvement planning
- Performance tables
- Research School
- Remote learning resources
- Deaf Resource Base (DRB)
- My Child at School App
- School Meals
- GDPR and privacy
- Document Library
The attachment below shows our current prices for school meals. Secondary tariff 23 24
Did you know by registering your child for free school meals the academy receives extra money from the Government to support your child’s needs?
The Government gives extra money to schools and academies to help children in receipt of free school meals achieve their potential. This funding is called Pupil Premium. Dixons Broadgreen Academy receives funding each year for each student in receipt of free school meals. The money will be used to ensure your child makes progress.
Do you receive any of the following benefits?
- Income Support.
- Income based Jobseeker's Allowance.
- Income related Employment Support Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit - as long as you have a yearly household income of less than £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) and do not get Working Tax Credit.
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
- Universal Credit - provided you have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month).
You must be the named recipient of the benefit to make the free school meals application
How to claim -
- If you are in receipt of Housing Benefit, your child should automatically be entitled to free school meals. If this isn’t the case, or you would like to check please call 0151 233 3009. There is a language line available.
- You can apply online by visiting http://liverpool.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/grants-and-funding/free-school-meals/application-form/
- You can visit your local One Stop Shop and they will help you complete the application.
Once you have your code, please give it to Reception staff at the academy.
Registration is completely confidential and it will not affect any other benefits.
If you would like any further information or support, please contact us on 0151 228 6800 or email@example.com.
The attachment below shows our current prices for school meals.